martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose






Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are still giving us relationship goals, even after their divorce!

Despite some initial bad blood following their split in 2014, the ex-couple are currently on extremely friendly terms. "Wiz will always be my best friend, forever – we're best friends," Rose recently told PEOPLE. "It's kind of weird, because it's like … we're almost better divorced, you know?"

Her former husband agrees. Khalifa reflected on their time together in an interview withPlayboy.

"I was sad after it ended, but I wasn't depressed," he says. "I've never really been depressed in my life. I was sad because we were going through a lot and my son was involved, and that hurt me because my main goal is to raise my son how I want. I'm a control freak, and not being able to control that was weird. I didn't know how to deal with it and didn't understand that feeling. A year later, I'm way smarter and better equipped to deal with it."

Despite the sadness, the 28-year-old rapper says that the divorce came with some hidden blessings. "I feel like not being in that relationship helped me out a lot. I learned how to be present where I need to be present. I'd been present in the relationship, but at that age and with what was going on, it just wasn't right for me. It helps to walk away sometimes, even though it was super hard." 


When asked if he would consider getting hitched again, he was cautiously optimistic. "I think I will, but it will be later…I feel like I'll probably get married again when I'm in my fifties." 

Wiz Khalifa Reflects on Amber Rose Breakup: 'It Helps to Walk Away Sometimes'| Breakups, Amber Rose, Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa
Wiz Khalifa



Khalifa also spoke out about his epic Twitter feud with Kanye West. The pair butted heads in January when West announced that he would title his upcoming album Waves – which Khalifa felt was disrespectful to Harlem rapper Max B, who popularized the slang terms "waves" and "wavy."

"All I did was speak my mind," says Khalifa. "I'm a Max B fan, and if me and Kanye were in a room and he said, 'Yo, I'm [going to] name my album Waves,' I'd be like, 'Don't do that. You're not allowed to do that.'…No one is above being spoken to."

Even though West brought his 3-year-old son Sebastian into the mix, the "See You Again" rapper harbors no resentment. "It's all good. There's competition in rap, and Kanye obviously sees me as that."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Follow Us @soratemplates